Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
WE’LL DIAGNOSE AND EXPLAIN THE ISSUE, AND REPAIR YOUR HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM.
YOU CAN RELAX KNOWING YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH US.
Click Here to Schedule Felix Appliance Heating & Air Service
Thermostat Repair and Installation
Do you need a thermostat repair and installation in Maricopa, AZ? Felix Appliance Heating & Air has you covered— call (480) 406–7487!
Homeowners sometimes overlook their thermostats, but your thermostat is crucial in maintaining your home’s comfort levels. Our heating and cooling systems have undergone various advancements over the years, including thermostats. Today, you can even control your home’s temperature remotely.
For a professional thermostat repair and installation in Maricopa, AZ, contact Felix Appliance Heating & Air. Our team knows how hot Arizona can get, and having a well-functioning thermostat will give you peace of mind and improved comfort.
Our team handles various thermostat repairs, regardless of the type of thermostat you have. However, it might be time to upgrade if you still use a manual system. We can quickly and cost-effectively install your programmable thermostat.
Don’t forget to ask us about our AC installation services in Maricopa!
Our Thermostat Repair Services
Eventually, your thermostat will start to wear out. Besides the newer electronic thermostats breaking down, older, full-metal manual thermostats break down too. Certain parts begin warping or stretching, or metal can start corroding.
Our repair process will start with inspecting your thermostat and diagnosing the issue. In some cases, your thermostat may have loose wiring or need cleaning. Other times, your thermostat may have power issues. Common thermostat problems we fix include:
- Your HVAC system is not cooling or heating adequately.
- Your thermostat is displaying inconsistent or wrong temperatures.
- Your thermostat continues turning on and off or short cycles.
- Your thermostat displays a faint or blank screen.
Other Signs You May Need a Thermostat Repair
It can sometimes be hard to tell if you need a thermostat repair and installation in Maricopa, AZ. For example, your thermostat may seem to be functioning fine, but your home could be suffering from these five issues:
- Skyrocketing energy bills: Sudden increases in energy bills may indicate a malfunctioning thermostat. Felix Appliance Heating & Air can repair your thermostat, lowering energy bills.
- You can’t control your home’s temperature: If you constantly need to adjust your thermostat throughout the day, it might be time for a repair or an upgrade.
- High humidity levels in your home: Ideally, your home’s humidity levels shouldn’t exceed 50%. However, if your home lately has had excessive humidity, your thermostat might need to be repaired or is reaching the end of its lifespan.
- Mold growth: High humidity levels encourage mold growth. Our team can improve your home’s condition by eliminating the factors that cause mold growth.
- Your thermostat is ten years or older: Most thermostats start to malfunction as they reach the ten-year mark. Our team can install the latest smart thermostat for your home.
Our Thermostat Replacement and Installation Services
Felix Appliance Heating & Air can expertly install or replace your thermostat. A new thermostat installation typically costs more than a repair. An average installation costs between $100 to $350, plus the price of the thermostat itself.
When you have a thermostat reaching its prime, which causes various issues, a new thermostat is cheaper in the long run. This is especially true if you’re still using a manual thermostat.
The advantages of using a programmable, smart thermostat include:
- Control your thermostat remotely: You can change your home’s temperature, whether at the office, at home, or halfway across the world. You no longer have to worry about whether or not you turned your air conditioner off when you go on vacation.
- Track your energy usage in real-time: A smart thermostat will compile data showing your energy usage and how it may impact your future bills. Using this data, you can easily adjust your energy usage.
- Your smart thermostat can learn your schedule: Your smart thermostat can know when you or other household members are home and automatically adjust your heating and cooling. Of course, you can also easily change temperatures with a simple swipe.
Our team can pair you with a new thermostat matching your and your home’s needs. Our hassle-free process means we’ll install or replace your thermostat efficiently. We also offer routine HVAC services that keep your family cool while reducing energy bills.
For Results You Can Trust, Call Felix Appliance Heating & Air
Your thermostat is a crucial heating and cooling component. Although sometimes overlooked, having a properly functioning thermostat can lower energy bills, improve indoor air quality and comfort, and prevent mold growth.
Our team provides comprehensive thermostat repair and installation in Maricopa, AZ. Our certified and trained technicians work with digital, manual, programmable, and Energy STAR thermostats.
You can also contact our Maricopa’s trusted furnace installers at (480) 406–7487 to warm up your home!
OVER 100+ 5 STAR REVIEWS